Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary of Matilda the Sock Monkey Day 1 Hello World

  Hello, my name is Matilda the Sock Monkey. I am an one year old basset that lives in Tennessee. (Ok you had me at hello this is my ghost writer my mom We decided that since this place gets a little stale at times that something needed to be done about it. My mom suggested that she writes about me as if I am writing a diary, as every young girl should.)  Any way as I was saying I live in Tennessee not a bad place for a dog to live. So far not to bad of weather except for the occasional rainstorm but I do not mind those because they make the grass grow and I love to eat grass. For the most I love being outside and I will take my own sweet time coming when my mom calls me. Sometimes though my mom will let me out first before she lets out my older sister KC when that happens KC forgets who I am and barks at me like I am a stray dog that makes me sad. The funny thing is as soon as we are back inside she wants to play and have fun that is until she gets to tired and lays down she is after all eight years old.

 Well that is a quick introduction to me I hope you enjoyed it. If so please let my mom know so that we can work on the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment