Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary of Matilda the Sock Monkey Day 14 Snow Day

Woo, ho, something fantastic happened this stuff fell from the sky and covered the ground. My Mom calls it snow but I call it fun! I love to play in it. First of all if you stick your nose in and run forward you can push it ahead of you to make a path and find hidden treasures. This is method is a great way to get around but my favorite way to get from one place to another is leaping because the landing is so soft and squishy. I never want to go back in the house I do however because I have a weakness for biscuits and when I hear that box rattle I always come running. My mom has even given up trying to force me to eat my food in a specific location. She has given me a bowl that I can carry to anywhere I choose to eat. This too is delightful as I can toss the food and chase it, then with a great pounce capture it and devour it. This makes eating so much more fun and I no longer try to hide my food under my blanket. As I finish writing this entry all my beloved snow is gone leaving me only with mud to slush through this I don't mind it is the being stopped at the door to get my feet and belly rubbed down with a towel. I do not understand what I did wrong? I was just trying to thank them, honest. I did not mean to get paw prints all over the carpet, couch, counter, and my dads white shirt. Just look into eyes to see I'm telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment