Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary of Matilda the Sock Monkey day 15 Alien Invasion!

    Oh boy do I have a story for you. Yesterday my family left the den as they often do and I was left alone with my doggy sister. I was hoping this little hunting trip would result in bringing me back some biscuits. Well, to my surprise not only did they not bring me any biscuits they presented me with this other creature. I am not sure that it is safe and despite my best efforts to flee from it, I am constantly being followed. I keep trying to tell my Mom and dad to take this thing back and get me some biscuits but they just give me a scratch and send me on my way.  KC my doggy sister fallows this thing around growling at it with no effect at all. It just goes under her legs and toddles off on its marry way witch is usually strait for me. I have found however that it cannot walk on the hard ground only the soft so I stay in these areas of the den and observe it from a distance. This stranger is loud, bothersome and it gets to go out the forbidden door into the big play area. I don't like it at all and wish it would just go away.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment