Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary of Matilda the Sock Monkey day 10 Ear Cleaning Day!

Yesterday was ear cleaning day again. My sister has to wear a cone on her head until the ear medicine is dry.  I should not have laughed at her but she kept walking into walls and when she tried to get a drink the water bucket got it stuck on her head. You see my doggy sister got an ear infection recently.  When my adopted mom cleaned them KC got all upset and scratched it so much that she broke a blood vessel in the ear it swelled up like a balloon. When the blood receded it became all shriveled up like a cauliflower. So when my mom cleaned my ears this time I just stood there grinning at her when she was done I gave her a slobbering kiss right on the lips for her efforts and she gave me a bone. She said if that I am always this good when she has to play vet at she would give me a special treat and I will not have to wear the cone. So in closing some friendly advice. Take the weekly ear cleaning with stride it will save you a lot of suffering in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment