Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary of Matilda the Sock Monkey Day 8 Meet my family

Today I will tell you a little about my adopted doggy sister KC the vet said that her mother was a Black lab and her father was a Dalmatian Her name is short for cheep chicken. She is a rescue dog my people dad almost hit when she ran across the highway. He stopped on the shoulder and tried to get her into the car but she stood at the edge of the woods and barked at him. He got back into the car and took the next exit were he stopped at a McDonalds a bought a 99 cent chicken sandwich. He got back on the highway and found her always down he stopped the car and opened the car door. He held out the chicken KC bounded over and jumped into the car without further hesitation. After consuming the chicken she slept in the crook of his arm the rest of the way home and has been part of this family for eight years. If you were to ask my adopted mother to describe KC she would state the following: A lovable hairy, hungry, huge, and stinky beast.  First of all lovable she is great to play and wrestle with as long as you leave her alone when she is sleeping. Next hairy at least I am not the only one getting in trouble for shedding all over the couch. So what if she is always hungry she always cleans up the bits of food that I do not want and I can play with her while she is doing it. My favorite part is the huge I can use her back as a springboard to jump over and onto of things that are normally too high for me. As for the stinky name me one dog that is not just that. Well that about t sums up my doggy sissy as long as you leave her alone while she is sleeping she is great fun and I am learning a lot about being a big dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment