Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary of Matilda the Sock Monkey Day 2 Big Adventure

 I had a grand adventure the other day my normal space to run got bigger. My sister showed me a hole in the wall of our play area and we both went running.  After only a few moments my sister was no longer with me she was standing at the door asking to come in old ones they never want to have any fun. Myself on the other hand, I was so happy I bounded around running this way and that. Wow I was having a great time then I heard something. Was that a whistle? Oh Man! My mom was calling me I really did not want to go. I sniffed one more time at a tasty looking morsel then bounded toward my mom the smell from the morsel was to much I bounded back to it snatched it up and ate it as I ran. I jumped into my mom’s arms and shared my new find with her face as I licked her all over. What a happy day that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment