Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary of Matilda the Sock Monkey Day 4 Oh No Bath!

    Mom got my sister and I wet on purpose today. She said that we needed a baths after being in a strange place for a couple of days. I went first it was OK I did not like getting my tail wet though and I paid mom back by giving her a big soapy bear hug. (He Ha) When I was done it was my sisters turn she did not want to get in the tub my mom had to heft her in I sat down and stared at them with my head to the side with a big grin on my face at least I was not the only one getting wet. Wile my mom was washing KC I got into mischief I put the toilet paper role on the wet floor then tore it to shreds and I dropped the toothpaste tube into the toilet. When we were done mom dried us with warm towels sissy's back is all curly and puffy. My sissy and I wanted to go outside right away but my mom said oh no you don't you are not going out to role in the dirt. I wasn't going to do that honest. (Wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment