Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary of Matilda the Sock Monkey Day 13 Dog on the Go!

  Well, I have been a very busy girl, as I have now been off my potty training leash for a little over two months. During,  this time I have found that my house is a great place to explore. First of all, there are many tall plates were I have found a plethora of food. All of which I attempt to sample by standing on my hind legs then pulling the food down to a suitable height for consumption. I have also found tasty nuggets provided by my next discovery. There is another four legged creature much like myself in the house, with whom I am very frustrated. You see despite my best efforts to get this thing to play with me it simply refuses. I have even brought this creature presents of tasty socks but my only rewarded for this gallant effort is a painful swat across my nose. This has not deterred me in the least bit however, I think I will continue to bark and taunt this strange creature but only from a safe distance.
    The next best thing about been off is that I get to sleep on the soft couch and anyone who happens upon me will stop and give me love. I will return this by standing on my hind legs and stretching up as far as I can. My dad calls this giving doggy hugs and I am usually rewarded with my new favorite word biscuit. I would do anything for those tasty morsels.
    Now don't get me wrong it is not always good to be running about. I seem to get into a lot more trouble. I am not allowed to run out the front door, eat off the tall plates, snack from the cat box, chew the other kids toys and must never touch the remotes and other plastic things, around the house. These are bed offenses. I am confined to my bed again until the next meal and potty time. These times of exile are well worth it however because of all the fun and love I enjoy while I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment