Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diary of Matilda the Sock Monkey Day 5 To eat or not that is the question.

   Let me talk today about food. When it comes food my mom calls me the silliest basset ever. You see I find food terribly boring so everyday I spill my chow on the floor then I bury it in my blanket.  I do this for several reasons. First I do not like putting my head into a bowl. Second it gives me a challenge of finding each piece. Thirdly my sissy will come and try and it and I can play with her, and finally it drives my mom crazy.
    Now don't get me wrong not all food is boring I love people food. I would never let my sissy eat my steak scraps or my chicken gristle. It is just chow that bothers me it is not flavorful, and it gets stuck in my cheeks and everyone is always telling me to just eat it.  I have seen my human brothers and sisters do the same types of things with their green beans. Hide them under napkins, feed them to my doggy sister under the table, and push them around their plate until they are to cold to eat. I just do not understand what the problem is as long as I am healthy it should not matter how I eat my food right?

No comments:

Post a Comment